Sirius Agility Rules ...
PLEASE NOTE THIS INFO WAS POSTED ON FACEBOOK REGARDING AGILITY TRIAL RULES AT SIRIUS RANCH:
A few important notes & changes:
1. AKC has issued new changes effective 10/1. The most important note: Course maps are no longer allowed to be distributed the evening prior to the trial.
2. Masks are required at all times during trials in the facility. In order to pull your mask down while running:
*A form will need to be signed;
*Proof of vaccinations need to be provided; and
*A wrist band will be provided to wear after the above has been completed.
This is a facility rule and more details will follow once the form is available, and if this can be completed before the trial.
If you do NOT wish to pull your mask down while running, there is no need to provide anything.
3. Crating indoors will be similar to the past year, with the exception of we are trying pod/group leaders to organize their group and the number of crates in each section vs. the committee working on it. More details will follow.
4. Lynda Barber-Wiltse is working on a google doc for volunteers to sign up ahead of time. More details to follow shortly.
5. Dog accidents in the facility: If an accident occurs during your run, please have someone hold your dog while you clean up the accident. Sirius Ranch has purchased new equipment, and we all need to do our part to take care of the facility and equipment.
Effective this fall: Once a dog has had 3 accidents in the facility during training and/or at a trial, they will be put on probation and not be able to use the facility for 3 months. After that time, they can try to train and trial again.